Aspiriant CEO Makes Forbes Best-in-State List
Aspiriant Chief Executive Officer Rob Francais is one of the top high net worth advisors in Los Angeles, according to Forbes. He was one of 11 partners who made the Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors list for 2022.
A co-founder of Aspiriant, one of the leading wealth management firms in the country, Rob ranked No. 11 among 133 advisors on the Los Angeles (High Net Worth) list.
Rob is the visionary behind a wholly independent, employee-owned, national wealth management firm specializing in advising individuals and families with complex financial needs. A former tax partner at Deloitte, he founded a wealth management firm in Los Angeles which would merge with a similar San Francisco-based company to become Aspiriant in 2008.
Since then, Los Angeles-based Aspiriant has grown to 11 offices with approximately 230 employees serving 2,100 clients with more than $15 billion in assets under management.
Rob leads over 70 partners in setting Aspiriant’s client-focused mission and searching for ways to expand the firm’s services through strategic mergers with like-minded firms. Not comfortable with growth simply for growth’s sake, he’s intent on making Aspiriant better for clients and the employees who serve them.
“I’m truly honored to be named among some of the best advisors in the country, including my fellow Aspiriant colleagues. But the recognition really goes to the entire firm, as we all work together to provide clients with best-in-class client service,” Rob said.
10 other Aspiriant partners rank as top wealth advisors
Aspiriant’s commitment to clients and its employee-owned business model attract the top talent in the nation. The following partners make another appearance on the Forbes list for their state or region:
- Sandi Bragar, Chief Client Officer — San Francisco (High Net Worth)
- John Petrie, managing director in Total Wealth Management — Wisconsin
- Helen Dietz, managing director in Total Wealth Management — Northern California (High Net Worth)
- Lisa Colletti, managing director in Exclusive Family Office — New York City (High Net Worth)
- Linda Kitchens, director in wealth management — Southern California (High Net Worth)
- Myles Rush, director in wealth management — Southern California (High Net Worth)
- Nayan Lapsiwala, director in wealth management — Northern California (High Net Worth)
- Ryan Nelson, director in investment advisory — North Texas
- David Muchow, director in wealth management — Wisconsin
- Mary Ellen Krueger, director in wealth management — Wisconsin
Aspiriant did not pay a fee for placement on Forbes Top Advisor rankings, which are independently determined by SHOOK Research. Each advisor is chosen based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria, including in-person interviews, industry experience, compliance records, revenue produced and assets under management. Click here for more information.