For most people, wealth in itself is not the destination. It’s just the vehicle. So where exactly do you want to go?
Every situation is different. You may be coming to us in the midst of a dramatic life change — an IPO, a major career move, a divorce, retirement. You may simply feel the impulse to get greater clarity, establish control and define the trajectory of your financial life. Either way, our two major service areas will supply you with supreme levels of support.
Defining the possibilities, and the path
Our ultra-thorough, systematic approach to planning marks the start of a fantastic journey. It begins with intimate, far-ranging discussions. The process is relaxed and smooth. It’s guided by some of the smartest, nicest, most resourceful people in the business. It’s enhanced by our use of powerful technology.
Out of the fog of hectic modern existence, goals, challenges and priorities emerge. A clear plan takes shape, reflecting answers to fundamental questions. Things like:
Plan first, then invest
- Can I leave my lucrative career and pursue another passion?
- If I live to be 105, will I have enough money?
- How will my financial situation change if I get married – or divorced?
- If the market tanks, will I have enough money?
- Will my family be OK if I get hit by a bus?
- How will I fund my kids’ education?
- How can I leverage my stock options and 401(k)?
- How can I transfer my wealth to the next generation?
Your plan centralizes your entire financial life in one living, breathing document. The plan evolves as your life does. It also defines your specific frame of reference for investing. Your time horizons, your income targets, your liquidity needs, and many more essential parameters become the foundation for your investment strategy. (Read more about our high-powered investment operation here.) From now on, your investments support your plan and propel you where you want to go.