For most people, wealth in itself is not the destination. It’s just the vehicle. So where exactly do you want to go?
When we ask that simple question, it kicks off an invigorating process of digging and dreaming and definition. With our expert guidance, the result becomes a custom strategic plan that creates the context for your long-term financial strategy. It provides the structure for every financial decision you make.
(At Aspiriant, planning and investing go hand-in-hand. Click here to learn more about our world-class investment operation.)
The caliber of plan we create encompasses a lot. It anticipates and answers questions like:
- Can I leave my lucrative career and pursue another passion?
- If I do, will my standard of living or investment profile need to change?
- If I live to be 105, will I have enough money?
- If the market tanks, will I have enough money?
- How do I keep taxes from taking a big bite out of my assets?
- Will my family be OK if I get hit by a bus?
- How will I fund my kids’ education?
- How can I leverage my stock options and 401(k)?
- How can I transfer my wealth to the next generation?
Your plan reflects the combined professional expertise of our wealth managers, accountants, tax planners, and estate attorneys. It’s rich and rigorous. And when it’s in place, with us guiding you through every step of its implementation, you’re going to feel an incredible pressure release. Food will taste better, the sky will look bluer.