Inaugural Aspiriant Client Survey
Aspiriant recently conducted its first “client audit” survey since our merger in 2008. We want to thank all our clients who responded to the survey to help us make sure that our services are meeting (and, we hope, exceeding) their expectations. We genuinely appreciate their partnering with us in improving our work for all of our clients.
We are in the process of thoroughly integrating this feedback into how we can better serve clients in areas they indicated are most important, make changes in areas that need improvement, and keep on doing what they’ve told us we do best.
We are very pleased and honored to announce that overall, clients gave us a rating of 4.7 out of a possible 5 points on service!
At the same time, we also greatly value the many constructive critiques and suggestions for service improvement. Many of those related to:
- Your confidence around reaching your financial goals;
- The character and frequency of our contacts with you;
- How proactive are those contacts;
- Improved transparency around some of our fees and billing;
- More communication and education about our investment approach;
- The style and content of our portfolio reporting;
- Greater timeliness regarding investment reporting for certain investments.
We take these suggestions very seriously and will do all we can to do even better in these regards.
Rob Francais, Aspiriant’s CEO, will communicate directly to our clients in greater detail and individual clients’ wealth management teams will be in touch to discuss their specific comments and how we can best respond to their concerns
Chief Operating Officer